• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The server is slow because you have not prayed to our god...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Admins have test accounts- otherwise how would I see the site how everyone else 'sees' it- you know as an admin my screen looks different then yours- more options and such.

Also I can use them when I don't trust the security of the PC I'm viewing them from- don't want to type the admin password into a computer infected with a keylogger or something- but off a regular user account not much/any real damage can be done.

Taz

SORRY N SHIT!
VIP
idk what you mean...gimme your admin PW so i can see what you're talking about :).

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
A new article in National Geographic shows the reconstruction of The Sphinx the way it was originally built...

[qimg]sphinxwithpancakes.jpg[/qimg]

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
I'm gonna steal the pancakes and eat 'em with butter and syrup for breffus. Then I'm gonna BBQ the bunny for supper.