• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

jennifer hurt..

yes it is the same one ;)
That was my next question.... I just googled the name, and thought she was just another girl with the same name. Interesting, but like I said, she looks much better without the airbrushing crap. Mo natural = mo betta. :yup: Now if someone could just find the nudie pics of her like at the parade before she became "famous."

That was my next question.... I just googled the name, and thought she was just another girl with the same name. Interesting, but like I said, she looks much better without the airbrushing crap. Mo natural = mo betta. :yup: Now if someone could just find the nudie pics of her like at the parade before she became "famous."
Jeepin Outlaw had sent me those pics a while back, as posted in another thread, he went to Frostburg State with her