• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Obamaopoly!

wank

unknown entity
VIP
I ordered one but they sent it to someone who doesn't work and needs it more than I do im told..:(

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I know JUOT thinks Obama is the antichrist, yadda yadda, but GWB spent a lot more time on vacation than BHO has.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I know JUOT thinks Obama is the antichrist, yadda yadda, but GWB spent a lot more time on vacation than BHO has.
At least GWB spent his time not on vacation actually leading the country rather than wiping his ass with the Constitution (Patriot Act notwithstanding).

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
At least GWB spent his time not on vacation actually leading the country rather than wiping his ass with the Constitution (Patriot Act notwithstanding).
:rotflmao:

Yeah, the Patriot Act was just a minor thing. NBD, nothing to see here folks, move along!

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
:rotflmao:

Yeah, the Patriot Act was just a minor thing. NBD, nothing to see here folks, move along!
Huge thing, but it has to be renewed periodically.... which Obama has done. Compare to Obamacare alone and they're not even in the same ballpark.