• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The USA should take over Canada up to the 49th Parallel

neevo

Limey Hippo
I'm sure we could all find sat photos of sites in any country to show pollution and the effects of mining etc It doesnt prove anything!

I suspect that in Canada they have such a large area with a sparse population that they see no need to reclaim industrial lands. It's up to their peoples to decide

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I'm sure we could all find sat photos of sites in any country to show pollution and the effects of mining etc It doesnt prove anything!

I suspect that in Canada they have such a large area with a sparse population that they see no need to reclaim industrial lands. It's up to their peoples to decide
Tell that to this little fella.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
A win for America. You'd double the size of your country with a small increase in population. You would gain all the oil and mining resources as well as have a border on the Arctic and hence have a claim on it's resources too

Canada would lose out, free healthcare would end for a start
As soon as we gained all the mining and oil resources our dipshit leaders would shut them all down, so it'd be a lose for the entire world.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
Again you know nothing. Every single person in this country is covered better than any Canadian. Put down your I hate the US manual they give you guys and learn some facts.
Moron, put down your delusional superiority complex manual they give you, that everyone in the world outside of your borders knows is as true as the Bible. More fairy tales.

It's a known fact that you HC system sucks. Pull your head out the sand.

Also do some research on natural resources. You're country fawking squanders land like crazy. You really need our system to keep you from shitting in your own cheerios. Also there is a shit ton of Canucks that choose to live and work here. I can think of a half dozen that I know personally and just like you even though they live here they never have a good thing to say about it. That just shows your general assholeness and ignorance but we humor you most of the time.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Moron, put down your delusional superiority complex manual they give you, that everyone in the world outside of your borders knows is as true as the Bible. More fairy tales.
Keep smiling to my face Mr. friendly because I know when I turn my back the Canadian will have a knife in it. Thanks neighbor.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I'm not smiling.
Your anger towards our nation is scary. I'm not fawking around either. You seem to have a big problem with us all the while not looking at your own nations rot. In a million years I'll never understand people like you.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
Your anger towards our nation is scary. I'm not fawking around either. You seem to have a big problem with us all the while not looking at your own nations rot. In a million years I'll never understand people like you.
Once again, You have no clue what you are talking about. Go back to talking about how Birth Control and Abortions should be banned.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Once again, You have no clue what you are talking about. Go back to talking about how Birth Control and Abortions should be banned.
WTF? I think birth control is the reason abortions should be banned. Get your facts straight.