• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

gluing diamond plate to painted drywall

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
All walls. Orignal owners demanded 3/4 inch drywall and 2x6 framing on ALL walls. All walls filled with insulation as well.
sounds like a little overkill, but I'll bet that place is tight as hell. Gotta provide some serious piece of mind, too.

Yellowdog

My house is made of 3/4inch drywall and 2x6 framing. My new house is better built than your piss filled bucket :myhorse:
double brick. ..6 inch baseboards.. 3/4 inch hardwood over 1/2 inch plywood glued and screwed every 6 inches over pine planking..all copper pipes..all heavy electrical wiring

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
Want to come measure my drywall :touche:
I don't doubt you because I'm aware of the product's existence. That being said, I would not think it worth the cost to do an entire house with it. 5/8" is good enough (although it takes 2 sheets of 5/8" to equal some of the characteristics of the 3/4 stuff if what you have is what I'm thinking of)